Front Page Forums BioMap Import Bruker data

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Roussel
    Participant

Hi,
    Although I can import most of my Bruker scans, it does not work for some of them (always T2* EPI series for first-pass Gadolinium experiments), with the following message:

PBSL_READBRUKER_UI_EVENT
    Attempt to subscript <PtrHeapVar18624> with <INT(2)> is out of range.

Any help appreciated,
    Best regards
    Simon

Roussel
    Participant

Hi,
    I Reply to myself, but with further questions:

It seems that the inability of Biomap to import my dataset is due to the presence of 2 "slice packages".
    With only one slice package, it is OK.

1 – Is there any plan to enable scans with more than 1 slice package to be imported ?

2- Is there a workaround ?

3- I actually use the second slice package to get the AIF (arterial input function) from carotids in rat experiments for Gadolinium first pass hemodynamic studies in the brain. Has anyone any suggestion/experience to get correctly the AIF in rats with one slice package ? (Without acquiring too much slices which would degrade my temporal resolution).

Thanks in advance,
    Simon Roussel

Roussel
    Participant

Hi,
    (Reply to myself, again, sorry…)

The workaround is to provide Biomap directly Analyse format data, and not to use the Bruker import function.

However, while I successfully calculate the ATD model from my Gd first pass T2* esperiments, attempting to get the CBVr for example, gives me the following error message:

Error in function PPWI_ANALYSIS_EVENT
    Variable is undefined: TIMES

Can someone give me some help ? Does it has something to do with the Analyse header information, with the datas I provide , with the AIF, a bug ?

Thanks in advance,
    Best regards
    Simon Roussel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.