Front Page Forums BioMap Licensing the biomap

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Ramin Vismeh
    Participant

Hi there,

I have problem licensing the biomap. I installed IDL 8.1 (the new version) and after that the last version of biomap. When I firt launch biomap after putting the code which I received through activation of software I see an error like:
    —-
    FBMT_CHECKFEATURE: MRI=0
    FBMT_CHECKFEATURE: MSI=0
    FBMT_CHECKFEATURE: WIP=0
    FBMT_CHECKFEATURE: License will never expire
    ————
    and then I have to close the software. Otherwise many features will not be active.
    Since I uploaded the new version, in the email Ireceived it says that there is no need to make that license file and copy it to the biomap folder. Just put the activation code and activate it! Which is not working. Even if I do that and copy the license file, it does the same thing! So, would someone please let me know how can I activate it?
    it is becoming frustrating!

Thanks

Markus Stoeckli

Did you do a clean install, or was there a previous BioMap version on the computer? Once you start BioMap, does it show the splash screen with the computer ID?

Markus

Ramin Vismeh
    Participant

Hello Markus,
    Thanks for the reply!
    Yes, there was no old biomap on the system before and that was the first time.
    It just opens up a page that has the computer ID. When I put the activation code then it shows the biomap out put file as I said above!

How can I do a complete removal of biomap since it does not show up in the programs list in control panel?

Thanks!

Markus Stoeckli

Please try to generate a new activation code on the website. Just to make sure it’s the right code… your previous ID had only 11 digits instead of 12…

Markus

Ramin Vismeh
    Participant

I actually did. But it did not work!
    Is it important where exactly I unzip the biomap file?

Markus Stoeckli

I’m still confused about your computer ID. You received the activation code 49009751 which you put into the key field?

Markus

Ramin Vismeh
    Participant

yes, I received the 49009751 as activation code. When I insert it in the box next to the Computer ID, it will not get activated!

Could it be because of the IDL version? I am using 8.1 ?

Markus Stoeckli

You may call me at the number shown under the Contacts on this website and we can try to solve it… Markus

Ramin Vismeh
    Participant

OK, I will try couple of other times and if it does not work I will call you? r u in Germany?

Markus Stoeckli

Switzerland… I’ll be in office for another couple of minutes…

Ramin Vismeh
    Participant

Sorry I was not able to call!
    I was gonna try it again, but the new problem is when I installed the biomap again and I launched it, it did not give me the ID number anymore?
    Now I can not even get the ID to be able to activate it online ?
    could it be beacuse I had installed biomap before?

Markus Stoeckli

You will only get the activation screen if there is no valid activation code on the computer.

Markus

Ramin Vismeh
    Participant

Thanks Markus,

Problem is solved…I reinstaled biomap and tried to activate it again…after two times, it worked…I assume when in the upper part of the biomap window it says:
    “Biomap 3. 8. … Provided by Novartis Institute for Biomedical Reserach”.
    That means it is activated?

Thanks
    Ramin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.