MSACL provides a forum for discussing the clinical application of mass spectrometry by bringing together academic and industrial experts in the field with those driven to explore and understand more about the potential application and benefits. The mission of MSACL is to accelerate the implementation of mass spectrometry in the clinical laboratory with the goal of contributing to the improvement of patient standard-of-care as well as reducing health care costs.
Each year – there is a “Tissue imaging” track dedicated to the development and applications of MSI to the clinical area. Do not miss this meeting!
Following the success of the first edition in 2017, we are glad to invite you to our 2nd M4I Workshop on Mass Spectrometry Imaging to be held in Maastricht, Netherlands, October 1-5, 2018 at the M4I Institute (University of Maastricht). The workshop is intended to provide basis of MSI through lectures, demos and hands-on training for beginners who are interested in Mass Spectrometry Imaging. If you have just started to work in an MSI group and/or if you are collaborating with a group working on MSI and are interested to learn more about the techniques – then this workshop is for you!
PRICE 500 € pp
Registration to be sent by email to: Wesley Leeraert: email@example.com AND Helen Schott: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please contact both of them using CC)
More info: contact Tiffany Porta email@example.com and/or Shane Ellis firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to invite you to the 6th edition of the OurCon conference dedicated to MS imaging.
This year, OurCon VI is combined to IMSS II, and together form a 4-day conference aimed to promote the exchange of ideas and start of new collaborations in the field of mass spectrometry imaging. This joint meeting will be hosted in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina (November 11 – 14, 2018). This will be the first joint conference of the Imaging Mass Spectrometry Society (IMSS) and Mass Spectrometry Imaging Society (MSIS).
Please note that this year – all information relative to the event, registration / abstract submission will be hosted on the IMSS website.
We are looking forward meeting you in Charleston!
The MSIS Board Members
The IMSS organising committee: Danielle Scott, Dr. Richard Drake, and Dr. Peggi Angel
Dear MSIS members,
It is with pleasure that I invite you to participate in the 2018 MSIS annual assembly. The general assembly will take place on December 13th, 2018 14:00-16:00 through Skype for Business. If you want to participate, you can click on the link you have received via email at the date of the meeting. The meeting documents are now available on ms-imaging.org .
The meeting agenda is as follows:
- 14:00 Opening of the meeting (President)
- 14:05 Approval of the minutes of the last General Meeting
- 14:15 Approval of the annual report of the Board (Short presentation by president)
- 14:30 Acceptance of the audit report and approval of the financial statements
- 14:35 Discharge of the Board
- 14:40 Election of the President and the other Board members as well as the Control Board.
- 14:55 Determination of the membership fee
- 15:00 Annual budget 2019
- 15:10 Resolution on proposals by the Board and members
- 15:20 Amendments to the Statutes
- 15:25 Decide on exclusions of members
- 15:26 Resolution on the dissolution of the association and the use of the liquidation proceeds
- 15:27-15:55 Any other business
- 15:55-16:00 Date next annual meeting and closure
I am looking forward to your active participation.
With best regards
Ron M.A. Heeren